2021 TMGC Membership
The membership for 2021 has been established. Golfers this season will pay a reduced rate of $130. Also new this year, members also have the opportunity to pay their membership online using Paypal with a debit or credit card.
Punch cards will no longer be needed this season, (You no longer need to remember where you left your punch card!). No more worrying about getting your 10 rounds in. You play 7 rounds, you pay for 7 rounds!
Click here to download and print and print Membership form. (Should you still wish to pay by check).
Some of the benefits included with your membership fee are:
- Spring and Fall Banquet (Covid permitting).
- Access to preferred tee times (weekend mornings).
- USGA Handicap (GHIN).
- Buy now pay later – 0% interest season long Golf Shop credit line extended to Men’s Club members.
- Friendly, fun, and competitive tournaments – Individual, 2-Man, 4-Man events all season long – Handicap scoring for all events. We pay deeper than any Men’s Club around (5 handicap flights)!
2021 Men’s Club Incentive Plan
For the upcoming golf season, Topstone Men’s Club will once again offer an incentive plan if you refer new members. The referral bonus is one free round of golf. In order to qualify for the referral bonus…..
- You must be a current fully paid member of the Men’s Club for the 2021 season and in good standing.
- You must have been a fully paid member either of the previous 2 years (2020 or 2019).
- The new member you are referring must NOT have been a member of the Men’s club in any of the previous 5 years (2016 to 2020) and must be a fully paid member for the current year (2021).
2020 End of year business – By-law voting and Board Nominations
As we will not have a Fall Banquet this year, we are obliged to conduct our end of year business virtually. This year the board of directors is proposing some changes to our club By-laws. The chief component of these changes is a reduction of size of our board to be more cost effective and efficient. All members in good standing will receive an email ballot this week with a request to vote upon the proposed By-laws. To review the proposal, click here.
Once the By-law vote is complete, our board structure moving forward will be set. We have a number of vacancies in board positions for the upcoming year. If you are interested, please email Brent Colby directly to discuss options for joining the board. Nominations must be received no later than November 9th to be considered.
The Topstone Men’s Club Board of Directors welcomes any comments or questions. If you have a comment or question that you would like to address to the board, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message via our Contact the Board page, and we will respond promptly.