2017 Tournament of Champions
The Tournament of Champions is new for the 2017 season. Win first place gross or net in your flight, and you qualify. See below for additional information. Click here for the final list of qualifiers. Click here to see a consolidated list of all qualifiers in alphabetic order.
To qualify for the Tournament of Champions, you must win first place gross or net in your flight in any individual gross/net tournament throughout the year. There are a couple of clarifications to keep in mind:
- For tournaments in which the first place gross winner also takes first place net, he will be the only qualifier for that flight for that weekend.
- If you qualify for the event, you will compete in the appropriate flight for your handicap at the time of the Tournament of Champions. For example, if you qualify in C flight, and you move up to B flight at the time of the championship, you will compete in B flight.
The Tournament of Champions will be a 18 hole gross/net stroke play tournament.
Participation in the Tournament of Champions is limited to active members in good standing and is strictly voluntary. If you qualify there is no obligation to play in the tournament.
- Date: As noted on the tournament schedule, the Tournament of Champions is scheduled for October 7th with a weather date of October 14th
- Cost: For qualification there is no additional entry fee other than your obligated tournament entry fee or card punch. The normal tournament entry fee or card punch will also apply at the date of the tournament
- Payout: First place gross and first place net will be paid out in every flight